mardi 28 octobre 2008

Go Ask Alice

Site vraiment chouette que j'ai découvert par hasard aujourd'hui. Site du Health service de l'Université Columbia sous forme de Q&A sur une tonne de sujets. Questions vraiment variées et sans gêne, réponses drôles tout en étant pertinentes. À explorer !

Des exemples ?

Dans la section alcohol and drugs :

  • How can I help my drunk friend
  • Is it possible to die from a pot overdose
Fitness & nutrition :

  • Gym manners
  • Hunting for whole grains
  • One cannot live on water alone
Emotional health :

  • Help ! I can't swallow pills
  • I feel like I have lost the ability to communicate with people
  • Was I molested ?
General health :

  • Choosing a gyno : do I want a man or a woman ?
  • Do cockroaches carry contagion ?
  • Can tampons cause cancer ?
  • Microwave safety
Sexuality :

  • My penis threw me a curve
  • Is it a proble if my vagina is purple ?
  • Phone sex : getting started
  • Oral sex etiquette
Sexual health :

  • Olive oil as anal sex lubricant ?
  • Is pulling out safe ?
  • Boxers or briefs ?

Relationships :

  • Will I ever find a gay partner ?
  • Asking for space : was it a mistake ?
  • I don't care if I cum, but he does
  • In love, but not in lust
  • Cheap, romantic gift ideas
Vous voyez le genre ? Courez !!!

Aucun commentaire: